About Mary Ann
Mary Ann Peragallo
Web Site Profile
My Mission: To approach my daily activities with enthusiasm, patience and persistence. Every buyer client walks throughtheirtransaction with me one day at a time, always aware of what is transpiring and how it impacts the outcome. Every seller I represent understands that I stand for integrity, accountability and professionalism, and that I always do what it takes to get the job done.
Never losing site of the goal – for buyers, a smooth purchase and for sellers, a quicker sale – I attack each matter with a dedication to detail and tireless follow-through. My past experiences as an insurance underwriter and a bookkeeper serve me well in real estate, as the daily accountabilities and challenges each transaction requires can be overlooked. It is only with this high level of commitment that positive results can be achieved.
Accomplishments and Abilities
· Licensed New Jersey Broker Salesperson, in real estate since 1986
· Full time professional Broker
· GRI® (Graduate REALTOR® Institute)
· NJAR® Circle of Excellence Award, 1987-2010
· Lifetime Member NJAR Distinguished Sales Club
· National Association of Professional Women
· Recipient of numerous company and office awards throughout my career
· Specialize in VA, FHA/203K Rehab Buyers, 1st Time Homebuyers and Home Sellers
· Service the areas of Monmouth, Ocean and Middlesex Counties with an in depth knowledge of the neighborhoods, community offerings and school systems.
· I live in Keyport with my husband Stephen. We are extremely proud of our son Michael, our daughter Kimberly, and our granddaughter Kirstin.
· Volunteer fundraiser for Keyport Ministerium Food Pantry; participate in the Walks for Epilepsy, and the Walks for Cancer.
My strength of character, loyalty and commitment to customer satisfaction has earned me many clients, customers and friends. Contact me at 732-904-3587,
I would love to add you to that list!